14 year old charged in murder of her own child.



Police arrested a 14-year-old female from Federal Way, Washington recently on suspicion of second-degree murder in the death of her newborn baby. To make matters worse, the father of the child was a 20-year-old man, he's being charged with second degree child rape. Remember this girl gave birth at 14, they had sex when she was 13.

I know this stuff happens all the time, but what I don't get is this...the parents claim they weren't aware she was pregnant. What type of parents who live with their 13 year old daughter not know she's been carrying a baby for 8-9 months?? This girl must have been very very obese, but still...the vomiting? Sickness? What's goin on here? Yeah the guy should get punished, yeah the girl should be too for killing her kid. But what about the parents?? She gave birth in her own home, didn't know what to do. I want to slap the parents, the girl for having the child, and the guy for sleeping with her. Outrage!

These kids today need to be edumacated. Nobody can stop them from having sex, but there are ways to prevent other circumstances from arising. Birth control anyone? Or how about abortion? I know some may not agree with it, but if you're gonna kill the baby after it's born why not kill it before it's born that way you don't end up behind bars. Nuff said!

3 comments:

  • blame everyone, she is done for.

  • I understand where you are coming from but when you mention about vomiting and sickness, this does not happen for everyone, I am a mother of a 4 year old and when I was prego the only thing that happened for me is that I became fat.

  • certainly like your website but you need to
    check the spelling on several of your posts. A
    number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very
    troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I will surely come again again.


    Visit my blog ... http://nyam.com.ua

Post a Comment